(好像凯兰崔尔的任务可以完成了)(It seems that Kalantrell's mission can be completed)


(可以,你加油)(Yes, you come on)
(凯兰崔尔,贝贝,青龙,玄龟,有事情干了)(Kalantrell, Beibei, Qinglong, Xuangui, something to do)


(5个地阶怕不是屎都给他干出来。)(5 steps, I am afraid that it is not for him to dry out. )
(阿鲁,留下来看家,我放心)(Aru, stay and look after the house, I can rest assured)

(几人出发,没一会就到了黑暗森林)(A few people set off and soon reached the dark forest)
(系统先给我定位苍翼虎的位置)(The system first gives me the location of the gosling tiger)


(好的)Yes.
(走着)Walk

(前面就是了吧?)(Is it in front? )


(呼噜噜)(purring)

(这么大的呼噜声你听不见是吗)You can't hear such a loud snore, can you
(好吧,契约术准备就绪)(Well, the contract is ready)

(周墨枫走到苍翼虎面前,可刚好苍翼虎就刚好醒了)(Zhou Mofeng walked to the front of the Cangyihu, but just the Cangyihu just woke up)

(人类?你想干嘛)Mankind What do you want)
(契约!)Contract

(一人一虎脚下出现六星芒的图标即刻签约成功!)(The icon of the six-star awn at the foot of one person and one tiger immediately signed the contract successfully! )

(???我被人类契约了?艸!)(? ? ? I'm contracted by the humans? )
本章完End of this chapter