You were born in the gap of black-and-white keys,
骨骼里流淌着双重的潮汐;
Cursed by your kin as a stain unclean,
被家族诅咒为不洁的痕迹,
Demonic noise gnawed your youth's ears unseen.
杂音噬咬着少年的耳蜗。
When notes chained shadows in brief respite,
当音符暂时锁住灵魂的暗影,
Hymns surfaced through trembling strings' plea.
圣咏在琴弦战栗中升起;
Talent once surged like stars in your eyes' gleam,
天赋曾如星群奔涌眼底,
But Muse revoked her grace, a vanished dream.
缪斯却转身收回了恩宠。
The swan bends its neck to each golden cup,
天鹅为金杯折颈俯首,
Silks wrap a frame grown hollow and deep.
华服裹着日渐空洞的躯壳;
Mirrors prized what melodies couldn't keep,
镜中倒影比旋律更珍贵,
A dying rose in palms of power lies.
玫瑰凋零在权贵的掌心。
As frost-edged dagger ends the crafted scheme,
当霜刃刺穿精心布局,
You reach for keys drowned in night's embrace -
你伸向沉入黑暗的琴键——
Bought was not your gift, but your face.
被收买的不是才华,是容颜。
注:以下为凑字,不用管。
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz